Many people want to know how Medicinal Cannabis delivery works and what the process is, so we created this simple medical marijuana delivery guide to ensure safety and a great patient experience.
- Minimum Delivery Donation is $50 to most South Orange County cities. (San Clemente and North County $100)
- Register for our Collective online, or sign our Collective Registration at your door.
- Upload your Photo ID & Medical Recommendation on our website or via email. (Driver can take photo if necessary)
- Place your order through the website or by Phone (855-949-4200.)
Once you’ve placed your order:
- Your Medical Recommendation & Address will be verified prior to delivery.
- We will Text or Email you with a courtesy Confirmation, Order Total and ETA for your delivery time. (Times may vary depending on traffic and distance – Usually within 1 hour.)
- Please let us know if you live in a guard-gated community or if your location is hard to find.
- We always deliver to the door (No curbside deliveries.)
- If you are unable to be at your delivery location at the pre-determined time, please inform us right away and your order will be rescheduled.
Delivery Safety Guidelines:
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
- Please respect your delivery driver and your neighbors.
- Your order can only be delivered in the quantity requested. Drivers do not carry excess inventory so please order accordingly.
- Medicine must be received in a safe location away from public. Please use discretion when receiving a delivery.
- Your delivery driver gladly accepts tips for good customer service.